THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
**For inquiries/orders outside the USA, please contact us for a shipping quote at JackWagonOverlanding@gmail.com to complete your order**
Sold individually. Please select number of front and rear shocks. A full set of four (4) would be 2 front and 2 rear.
The Bilstein B6 4600 series shocks are a great OEM replacement option for clients looking to stay at stock ride height and update their suspension without making significant changes to the overall feel of the truck. We do not recommend these for lifted applications or those looking to make a comfort change but for those looking for a stock replacement to update the suspension, these are a great, reliable option. If you are looking to lift your G Wagon or already have a lifted G Wagon and need a shock recommendation, reach out to us for suggestions.
- Optimum grip and enhanced lane stability in day to day and extreme situations
- BILSTEIN monotube gas-pressure technology
- Digressive valving instantly reacts to changing road surface conditions for maximum comfort and control on and off-road
- High gas pressure and a longer service life even when pulling trailers or driving off-road
- No spring change required (Use of OE spring possible)
- Individually fine-tuned in the BILSTEIN road test
- Durable vulcanized neoprene rubber bushings