THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
**For inquiries/orders outside the USA, please contact us for a shipping quote at JackWagonOverlanding@gmail.com to complete your order**
*Please check with us to confirm availability. If out of stock, please allow 6-8 week lead time.
The Bilstein B8 5160 series shocks are for stock ride height to 2 inch lifted G Wagons. For those that know the Bilstein name and like shocks with the remote reservoir feature, these are a good option to consider. They are not adjustable so the ride you get with these can not be adjusted but they do offer extended travel for 2 inch lifted applications. If you are looking for alternative shock recommendations, reach out to us for suggestions.
- 24.57" Extension for Front shocks / 23.04" Extension for Rear Shocks
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valving reacts immediately to surface changes enabling maximum vehicle control
- Unique swivel banjo fitting allows 360° rotation
- Increases wheel travel on most applications
- Remote Reservoir increases shock oil capacity for greater heat dissipation
- Designed to easily install in vehicle‘s stock mounting locations
- Made in USA