THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE TO THE LOWER 48 UNITED STATES.
**For inquiries/orders outside the lower 48 USA, please contact us for a shipping quote at JackWagonOverlanding@gmail.com**
*MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED!*
The Front Runner Roof Top Tent mounts to your roof rack and makes for an easy camping solution in any environment you can fit your vehicle. It fits all models of the Front Runner roof racks and even works with different brands of roof racks. If you have another brand rack and are curious if it will fit your model, shoot us an email and we will be happy to help confirm.
The Tent includes mounting hardware which is required to attach it to your roof rack. The mounting hardware is available in a "Tall", "Standard", and "Quick Release" version. The "Tall" version sits 57mm above the rack slats to allow you to more easily fit your hands between the rack and the tent and allow for other accessories on the rack. The "Standard" version is lower profile (30mm above rack slats) to help with clearance but will not allow as much room for installation and additional accessories around the tent. The "Quick Release" version allows you to easily lock the tent on the rack when you are reading to use and detach when not using. It has two height options of 25 mm and 40 mm.
- Sleeps 2+ comfortably
- Opens in one smooth motion for an instant bedroom
- Lighter than all the other comparable roof top sleeping solutions on the market today, weighing only 43kgs/93lbs
- Includes a mattress, all you need to do is add sleeping bags and pillows.
- A durable tent cover made from 1000D PVC protects your tent when not in use
- Unobstructed views out of all windows
- Zippered privacy panels on all windows and doors
- Retractable, sturdy aluminium ladder with foot friendly treads
- Manufactured with a special Oxford tent fabric (400D) -- a strong, breathable, mold resistant, waterproof, PVC coated, heavy duty poly-cotton
- The tent is mounted to an aluminium base that is insulated to keep the cold out
- No need to install additional extrusions as it comes standard with an aluminium extrusion for securing the optional shower skirt
- Tent rails are supplied loose to give you flexibility, which allows you to mount the tent onto most load bars and roof racks
- An easily removable HD fly-sheet cover (made from 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric) offers shade during the day, decreased condensation in the morning, and the ability to leave the windows open when it’s raining
- The windows and door privacy panels zip closed upwards, so that the size of the opening can be adjusted according to privacy needs or weather conditions
- The windows and door are screened so they can be opened or closed without letting insects in.
- A roof ventilator opening with a mosquito screen reduces condensation while providing a steady source of ventilation.
- Two interior pockets to store gear as well as overhead Velcro loops that could be used for to hang lights and other items.
- Can be mounted on most vehicles to open out over the rear or to open over either side of the vehicle.