THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE TO THE LOWER 48 UNITED STATES.
**For inquiries/orders outside the lower 48 USA, please contact us for a shipping quote at JackWagonOverlanding@gmail.com**
Sold in pairs. A selection of one front spring and one rear spring will give you a complete set of four springs for your G Wagon.
*Customs fees may apply if out of stock and must be shipped from Germany. You will be contacted directly in regards to paying these fees once the springs are shipped.*
- Springs are powder coated blue
- Rear springs progressive rate
- Made in Germany
- Standard Front Springs #3285-010 are best suited for V6 and smaller engines as well as G500 models 2008 and older that do not have a front winch bumper.
- Heavy Duty Front Springs #3285-010-1 are best suited for V8 models 2009 and newer, heavy diesel engines, and the G55 as well as models equipped with winch bumper up front.
- Both the Standard and Heavy Duty front springs will technically fit all w463 models, the Heavy Duty option is just 20mm taller to accommodate for the added weight of the newer models and aftermarket equipment so the truck sits more level.
- Rear springs are universal for all model G Wagons
- Part # (Front) [for models without steel winch bumper and V6 or smaller engines or G500 prior to 2008]: 3285-010
- Part # (Front) [for vehicles with steel winch bumper or V8 and heavier engines]: 3285-010-1
- Part # (Rear): 3285-011-1
The old reliable G Wagon, equipped with more than enough power and three locking differentials can get you out of just about any bind. However, the low clearance tends to be a point of concern on more intense obstacles. Unlike other off road vehicles, besides the 4x4 squared or the 6x6 truck, the G is not known to have much clearance from the ground or within the wheel well. This lift allows for more clearance in the wheel well, allowing for bigger tires which ultimately give you more clearance of your axle. Lift kits elevate the height of your vehicle and help avoid damage to the underbelly but bigger tires (or portal axles) are required to lift the axle itself up.
The Eibach/ORC Springs add approximately a 40mm lift from stock ride height. Actual height gained will vary based on weight applied onto the truck.
The ORC Spring shave a lower spring rate and are a softer spring compared to other options and feel most similar to the stock non AMG feel. We recommend these for off road use or for drivers looking for a more comfortable driving experience.