THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
**For inquiries/orders outside the USA, please contact us for a shipping quote at JackWagonOverlanding@gmail.com to complete your order**
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer relieves steering components and helps reduce force in the steering wheel after adding heavy off road tires and wheels. Once adding a lift kit and larger tires to your G Wagon, you may find that your G tends to wander at times or that the steering feels shaky. The steering stabilizer will dampen the vibration caused by the added weight and make for a more stable driving experience especially when in a lifted vehicle.
Optional Mounting Hardware can be included to mount the stabilizer onto the G including OEM Imperial Equivalent Sized bolts, locking nuts, and reducer sleeves as the Fox eyelet holes are larger than the factory bracket holes. You may opt to source these locally or be able to use the OEM hardware but for best fitment and ease of install, we recommend adding these in.
You may have concerns about clearance between the tie rod and the stabilizer or want to use larger than OEM bolts rather than a reducer sleeve to mount the stabilizer. For either of these cases, we recommend adding our Steering Stabilizer Extension Bracket to give additional clearance and avoid drilling out the passenger side hole when using the larger bolts to mount the stabilizer. The Optional Hardware with this bracket includes a thicker bolt and locking nut for the passenger side mount while the OEM equivalent sized hardware would still be used on the driver side. To use an larger bolt and locking nut on the driver side, drilling would be required in any case.
- Body: 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 1/2" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation