THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE TO THE LOWER 48 UNITED STATES.
**For inquiries/orders outside the lower 48 USA, please contact us for a shipping quote at JackWagonOverlanding@gmail.com**
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer relieves steering components and helps line out heavy off road tires. Once adding a lift kit and larger tires to your G Wagon, you may find that your G tends to wander at times or that the steering feels shaky. The steering stabilizer will dampen the vibration caused by the added weight and make for a more stable driving experience especially when in a lifted vehicle.
- Body: 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 1/2" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation