THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
**For inquiries/orders outside the USA, please contact us for a shipping quote at JackWagonOverlanding@gmail.com to complete your order**
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer relieves steering components and helps line out heavy off road tires. Once adding a lift kit and larger tires to your G Wagon, you may find that your G tends to wander at times or that the steering feels shaky. The steering stabilizer will dampen the vibration caused by the added weight and make for a more stable driving experience especially when in a lifted vehicle.
For models 2008 and older as well as select models in the 2008-2012 range, the bolt hole size on the passenger side of the truck may be too small to fit the appropriate sized bolt for the stabilizer. You may also have concerns about clearance near the tie rod. For either of these cases, we recommend adding the Steering Stabilizer Bracket to give the appropriate spacing and to avoid drilling larger holes. Otherwise, you can drill a larger hole in the factory mount or use a washer to make sure the smaller bolt works with this stabilizer.
- Body: 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 1/2" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation